I’m Ian Joyce, August’s principal strategist, and I started August in 2005. Since then me and my network of creative and technical professionals have helped start-ups, SMBs and a global enterprise with $600 million per year in annual revenue differentiate themselves, their products and services in complex and often highly-regulated markets.
- Supported the launch of a billion dollar-plus customer experience initiative in the entertainment industry
- Launched an energy services brand that capitalized on rapidly changing economic, industry and regulatory trends
- Consulted with an energy services company in support of an enterprise sales initiative focusing on major municipal markets
- Rebranded an educational institution to position it as an answer to questions a growing number of Americans are asking
- Helped grow a portfolio of non-profit fundraising programs that generate $200 million in annual revenue
Businesses, marketing firms and non-profits hire us to help design, launch and accelerate new brands, products and programs, while navigating the ever-changing media landscape.. Engagements typically focus on research, project validation, marketing strategy, and building sustainable organizations. We provide creative and technical services to support projects and long-term campaigns.
We’re adept at simplifying complex ideas and communicating in ways that resonate with stakeholders, customers and internal audiences–from the warehouse floor to the C-suite. We love to collaborate with interesting organizations and people. And I keep my client roster small, so each can have the attention they deserve.